DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Dry Eye Product Market to 2027- Covid-19 Impact and Regional Analysis by product ( Artificial tears, Antibiotic Drops, Hormone Drops and Others); Type (OTC Drugs, Prescription Drugs);and Country." report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific Dry Eye Product market is expected to reach US$ 1786.15 million by 2027 from US$ 1200.95 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2027.
The growth of the market is driven by factors such as the growing the incidences and case of dry eye as well as rising the geriatric population across the globe. However, high significant amount of side effects of dry eye products and COVID-19 pandemic is likely to restrain the market growth to a certain extent.
Dry eye is a chronic syndrome and is a progressive depending upon the cause and severity. It is a condition when a person does not have tears to lubricate his or her eyes. Tears are an essential part of maintaining good health of the eye and assist in providing good vision. The syndrome is commonly seen among older people and is becoming common among people spending a long time in front of the computer. The factors that can cause dry eye include age, medications, environmental conditions, long term use of contact lenses. The conditions cannot be cured completely; however, it can be managed by using medical products.
So to treat such an unavoidable condition dry eye products and accessories being commonly used the products restores the water into the eye sack and lubrication takes up and condition retrieves. Now a days changing lifestyle among the people is the common cause of developing dry eye which ultimately boosts the demand for this segment product.
The products are been designed according to the need of a condition such as artificial drops, antibiotic drops, hormone drops.
Reasons to Buy
- To understand the Asia Pacific dry eye product market landscape and identify market segments that are most likely to guarantee a strong return.
- Stay ahead of the race by comprehending the ever-changing competitive landscape for Asia Pacific dry eye product market.
- Efficiently plan M&A and partnership deals in automated compounding systems market by identifying market segments with the most promising probable sales.
- Helps to take knowledgeable business decisions from perceptive and comprehensive analysis of market performance of various segment form dry eye product market.
- Obtain market revenue forecast for market by various segments from 2019 to 2027 in Asia Pacific region.
- Growing Incidence of Dry Eye
- Rising Geriatric population
- High and frequent side effects of segment products
- Adoption in stem cell therapy
- Many research and increasing pipeline and popularity of dry eye product range
- Novartis AG
- Johnson And Johnson Services Inc.
- Santen Pharmaceuticals CO. Ltd
- OASIS Medical
- Abbvie Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cy2oa7