LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) announced the Company’s Linear Streaming Channels Bambu, Bloody Disgusting, Comedy Dynamics, CONtv, CONtv Anime, Docurama, So… Real, and WhistleTV have launched on Rad (formerly known as Littlstar), one of the fastest-growing and most popular streaming services. Rad is the leading provider of premium streaming film & television content to the gaming ecosystem, where it reaches over 110 million Sony PlayStation consoles, and also reaches hundreds of millions of additional streaming devices including Android TVs, iOS and Android mobile devices, and many more.
Already in business with some of the top content suppliers in the world, Rad currently works with Discovery, Viacom, Showtime, and Universal and is financially backed by Michael Eisner’s Tornante Company, Sony Innovation Fund, A&E, WWE, Warner Music Group, Disney, and others.
Rad launched the following from Cinedigm’s growing portfolio of premium linear streaming channels, including:
- Bambu - The 1st network for top Chinese entertainment. Way more than Kung-Fu flicks! Check out top Chinese serial dramas, rom-coms, action, sci-fi and game shows.
- Bloody Disgusting - the first and only free source for premium horror content, targeting genre enthusiasts and casual viewers alike
- Comedy Dynamics - The largest collection of stand-up comedy! It’s a no drink minimum show 24/7, with the top names of comedy in new & classic performances.
- CONtv - Waste the best years of your life on hours of pop culture essentials: enigmatic sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cringe-worth grindhouse and retro film & TV series.
- CONtv Anime - Meeting the needs of anime fans with a wide range of iconic anime series & movies… cyberpunk, supernatural tales, gripping dramas and epic fantasy adventures!
- Docurama - The first network dedicated solely to documentary and factual entertainment. Enjoy full-length feature films & TV series spanning arts, politics, science, music & history.
- So… Real – Featuring the best in British non-fiction and reality series
- Whistle TV - Whistle Sports unites top athletes, influencers and celebrities in a frenzied assembly of short, scripted and episodic content.
"Cinedigm has continued to prove that they are building the best content library and programming for the next generation of viewers, and it’s incredibly exciting to see this platform partnership come to fruition," said Tony Mugavero, Co-founder and CEO of Rad. "Rad’s launch on PlayStation 5 and Android TVs this holiday season, along with Watch Parties, create a first of its kind marriage of content and technology for new audiences.”
“Cinedigm has curated a library of high quality channels that aligns perfectly with the Rad viewers,” said Matt Collado, Co-founder and Chief Content Officer of Littlstar. “This partnership enables the distribution of innovative content across millions of devices while reaching entirely new audiences globally.”
“Rad exemplifies exactly what we look for in a platform distribution partner,” said Erick Opeka, President of Cinedigm Networks. “Between their unique reach on 110 million gaming consoles, extensive premium content, and an innovative discovery and viewing experience, they are the perfect home for our growing stable of enthusiast networks.”
“Cinedigm continues to focus on bringing well-established brands and film & television content from leading content owners into the rapidly growing free ad-supported television marketplace” said Tony Huidor, Cinedigm’s General Manager of Digital Networks. “Consumer interest in premium content remains extremely strong within the OTT ad-supported space as traditional cable and satellite services continue to lose subscribers seeking low-cost alternatives and new and better options for their entertainment needs. That’s what Cinedigm and Rad are delivering now.”
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology and retail companies. For more information, visit http://www.cinedigm.com/.
Cinedigm uses, and will continue to use, its website, press releases, SEC filings, and various social media channels, including Twitter (https://twitter.com/cinedigm), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/cinedigm/), Facebook (https://facebook.com/Cinedigm), StockTwits (https://stocktwits.com/CinedigmCorp) and the Company website (www.cinedigm.com) as additional means of disclosing public information to investors, the media and others interested in the Company. It is possible that certain information that the Company posts on its website, disseminated in press releases, SEC filings, and on social media could be deemed to be material information, and the Company encourages investors, the media and others interested in the Company to review the business and financial information that the Company posts on its website, disseminates in press releases, SEC filings and on the social media channels identified above, as such information could be deemed to be material information. For more information, visit http://www.cinedigm.com.
ABOUT LITTLE STAR MEDIA, INC.
Rad is a cutting-edge streaming platform working with only the best premium content partners and next generation stars in live and on-demand Music, Comedy, Lifestyle, and Sports/eSports.
Rad’s innovative platform puts viewers at the center of the content, where you can simply watch and enjoy your favorite shows and live streams, or engage in immersive mixed reality experiences. You can subscribe to the premium offering or watch ad supported free content, and you can also earn Ara rewards which can be used for purchases and unlocking other premium perks. For more info, visit http://www.rad.live