OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Best’s Review features “The Entrepreneurial Agent/Broker,” a cross-media project with AM BestTV in which top industry leaders discuss how tomorrow’s insurance coverages, business models and risk strategies get their start, often in the field crafted by innovative agents and brokers.
- In “Strength Through Specialization,” high-profile insurance leaders who built world-spanning careers on focused risks explain their strategies, as well as how they benchmark opportunities, and identify and capture new markets.
- “Insurtech Drives Distribution Innovation,” looks at how MGAs are assuming leading roles as insurance innovators, using insurtech and state-of-the-art distribution to pioneer specialized coverages. A panel of leading tech-enabled distributors examines how technology, versatility and being in an advantageous position among insurers, agents and insureds create opportunity at all levels.
- The segment “Programs That Produce,” examines how identifying, launching and maintaining a successful program business is a combination of creativity, strong relationships and focusing on defined niches. A panel of veteran program business leaders explains what guides them and how they gauge insurer support—as well as how to move into the program sector and assess prospective opportunities.
Also featured in the December issue of Best’s Review:
- As insurers look toward 2021, their priorities and concerns are shaped by the unusual events of 2020. Find out more in “What’s Ahead.”
- In “A Powerful Force,” Best’s Review looks at the large accumulation of exposures in 2020 and the impact they have had on the marine insurance market.
- “Rethinking Mortality,” examines what has changed since the early days of the pandemic.
- Top Audit and Actuarial Firms.
- Best’s Rankings of the Top U.S. Ocean Marine, Inland Marine, Fire & Allied Writers (Ranked by Direct Premiums Written).
Full access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available at www.bestreview.com.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2020 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.