LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The home outdoor pest control devices market is expected to grow by USD 194.96 million, progressing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period.
Click & Get Free Sample Report in Minutes
Increased landscaping and gardening is one of the major factors propelling the market growth. However, factors such as the easy availability of substitutes will hamper the market growth.
Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market: Product Landscape
Based on the product landscape, the zappers segment is expected to post significant growth during the forecast period.
Home Outdoor Pest Control Devices Market: Geographic Landscape
By geography, North America is going to have a lucrative growth during the forecast period. About 43% of the market’s overall growth is expected to originate from North America.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Water Heater Market by End-user, Distribution Channel, Type, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The water heater market size has the potential to grow by USD 2.76 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
Smart Room Heater Market by Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The smart room heater market size has the potential to grow by USD 788.47 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
- Armatron Co.
- Bell Laboratories Inc.
- Bird B Gone Inc.
- Bird-X Inc.
- JT Eaton & Co. Inc.
- Kaz Inc.
- Nixalite of America Inc.
- Olee International Pte Ltd.
- STV International Ltd.
- Thermacell Repellents Inc.
What our reports offer:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers market data for 2019, 2020, until 2024
- Market trends (drivers, opportunities, threats, challenges, investment opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Power - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Industrial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Doosan Infracore Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- INNIO Jenbacher GmbH & Co. OG
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- MAN SE
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce Plc
- Siemens AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.