The global automotive ceramics market is estimated to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Stringent regulations regarding vehicle emission is one of the major factors driving the market growth.
Several emerging and developed nations have been facing concerns regarding air pollution. Vehicles have a significant role in the increase in air pollution. In January 2020, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) endorses new stringent vehicle emissions regulation. On 17th January, the draft United Nations (UN) Regulation was endorsed by the Working Party on Pollution and Energy (GRPE). This draft will be submitted to the World Forum for Harmonization of Vehicle Regulation (WP.29).
With the regulation, UNECE will make it easier for countries globally to implement advanced emissions test procedures with a new UN Regulation that features the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP). Owing to the increasing focus on vehicle emission, automotive OEMs, and automobile companies, are focusing on advanced materials that contribute to combat the concern of vehicle emission. This leads to the adoption of ceramics in exhaust systems that delivers a highly potential way for the purification of vehicle emissions and reduce carbon footprint. Ceramic filters keep costs low, provide fine filtration of particles, easy to mass-produce, and are extremely durable. Therefore, it is being significantly used in diesel exhaust systems.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific is estimated to witness potential growth during the forecast period, owing to the significant demand for electric cars and the increasing expansion of automotive exhaust systems in the region. For instance, in April 2018, the 15th BENTELER plant in China commenced its operation. The production is focused on press parts and chassis components. The new plant includes a field of 60,000 Sq. meters, of which more than two-third are utilized for manufacturing. This expansion will enable the company to fulfill the needs of its client base, which include Groupe PSA, Ford Motor Co., and Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. This, in turn, is driving the adoption of ceramics in exhaust systems to filter out pollutants, particularly DPF.
- 3M Co.
- Applied Ceramics, Inc.
- Blasch Precision Ceramics, Inc.
- Ceramdis GmbH
- CeramTec GmbH
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- CoorsTek, Inc.
- Corning, Inc.
- Dyson Technical Ceramics, Ltd.
- Elan Technology, Inc. (ET)
- Ibiden Co., Ltd.
- INMATEC Technologies GmbH
- International Syalons (Newcastle), Ltd.
- Kyocera Corp.
- McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies, LLC
- Morgan Advanced Materials plc
- Murugappa Morgan Thermal Ceramics, Ltd.
- NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.
- Ortech, Inc.
- Rauschert GmbH
- Vinayak Techno Ceramics
The Report Covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global automotive ceramics market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global automotive ceramics market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the global automotive ceramics systems market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.1. Kyocera Corp.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
3.3.2. CeramTec GmbH
22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
3.3.3. CoorsTek, Inc.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
3.3.4. Morgan Advanced Materials plc
22.214.171.124. Financial Analysis
126.96.36.199. SWOT Analysis
188.8.131.52. Recent Developments
3.3.5. NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd.
184.108.40.206. Financial Analysis
220.127.116.11. SWOT Analysis
18.104.22.168. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Automotive Ceramics Market by Material
5.1.1. Alumina Oxide Ceramics
5.1.2. Zirconia Oxide Ceramics
5.2. Global Automotive Ceramics Market by Application
5.2.1. Automotive Engine Parts
5.2.2. Automotive Electronics
5.2.3. Automotive Exhaust Systems
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.4. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iksew9