DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Scar Treatment Market Research Report: By Treatment Type, Scar Type, End User - Global Industry Analysis and Growth Forecast to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Due to the rising incidence of skin diseases, increasing consciousness amongst people about looks and appearance, surging awareness of scar treatment amongst the masses, rapid technological advancements and innovations in scar treatment, and the rising disposable income of people in several countries, the global scar treatment market grew rapidly during the last few years and is predicted to exhibit rapid progress in the future years as well, as per the findings of the publisher.
As per a 2015 study carried out by the American Burn Association (ABA), 2,745 and 310 people died in residential fires and vehicle crash fires, respectively in that year. Further, 220 people died in various other fire accidents across the U.S. in 2015, as per the findings of the study. The rising incidence of such fire-related accidents has caused a sharp surge in the scar treatment market all over the globe.
The other important factor fueling the progress of the market is the increasing disposable income of people in many countries around the world. Moreover, people are becoming more conscious regarding their looks and appearance and are thus, spending more money on numerous skincare and grooming products. As per the findings of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the personal disposable income of the people residing in the U.S. rose from $9,002.0 billion to $12,985.8 billion from 2004 to 2014 and is further predicted to grow to $19,874.5 billion in 2024.
On the basis of treatment type, the scar treatment market is classified into topical, laser, surface, surgical, and injectable categories. Amongst these, the topical division is predicted to register the fastest and highest growth in the market in the coming years. This is credited to the easier availability and lower prices of the topical scar treatment products such as oils, gels, and creams as compared to the other scar treatment products available in the market.
- Increasing demand for silicone-based scar treatment products
- Rising online retailing of scar treatment products
- Increasing prevalence of skin diseases
- Rising appearance consciousness among consumers
- Technological advancements in scar treatment
- Growing awareness among individuals for scar treatment
- Surging disposable income
- Impact analysis of drivers on market forecast
- Side effects of scar treatment products and therapies
- High cost associated with scar treatment products
- Impact analysis of restraints on market forecast
- Increasing demand for organic scar treatment products
- Hologic Inc.
- Candela Corporation
- Avita Medical Limited
- Molnlycke Health Care AB
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Company Limited
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Revitol Corporation
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CCA Industries Inc.
- Scarguard Labs LLC
- Quantum Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n2tl5