LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the glass curtain wall market and it is poised to grow by USD 14.08 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AGC Inc., AVIC Sanxin Co. Ltd., Central Glass Facade Works Sdn Bhd., Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, G.James Group, Koch Industries Inc., Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd., Permasteelisa Spa, Vitro SAB De CV, and Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing number of skyscrapers has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of glass curtain walls might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Related Reports on Materials Include:
Solar Cover Glass Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The solar cover glass market size has the potential to grow by USD 1.04 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
Construction Glass Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The construction glass market size has the potential to grow by USD 29.26 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
Glass Curtain Wall Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Glass Curtain Wall Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Glass Curtain Wall Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The glass curtain wall market report covers the following areas:
- Glass Curtain Wall Market Size
- Glass Curtain Wall Market Trends
- Glass Curtain Wall Market Industry Analysis
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Glass Curtain Wall Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist glass curtain wall market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the glass curtain wall market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the glass curtain wall market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of glass curtain wall market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Public - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AGC Inc.
- AVIC Sanxin Co. Ltd.
- Central Glass Facade Works Sdn Bhd.
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA
- G.James Group
- Koch Industries Inc.
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co. Ltd.
- Permasteelisa Spa
- Vitro SAB De CV
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.