LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the radiation oncology market and it is poised to grow by USD 1.70 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accuray Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Co., Canon Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Elekta AB, Hitachi Ltd., Ion Beam Applications SA, Mevion Medical Systems Inc., Varian Medical Systems Inc., and ViewRay Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing incidence of cancer has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, lack of access to radiotherapy might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Related Reports on Health Care Include:
Brachytherapy Devices Market by Technique and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The brachytherapy devices market size has the potential to grow by USD 388.62 million during 2020-2024. The market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the market drivers and trends, which have been explored in this report.
Refurbished Medical Devices Market by Product, End-user, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The refurbished medical devices market size has the potential to grow by USD 6.90 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period.
Radiation Oncology Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Radiation Oncology Market is segmented as below:
- North America
Radiation Oncology Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The radiation oncology market report covers the following areas:
- Radiation Oncology Market Size
- Radiation Oncology Market Trends
- Radiation Oncology Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing demand for proton therapy as one of the prime reasons driving the Radiation Oncology Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Radiation Oncology Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist radiation oncology market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the radiation oncology market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the radiation oncology market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the radiation oncology market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- EBRT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Brachytherapy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accuray Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Elekta AB
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Ion Beam Applications SA
- Mevion Medical Systems Inc.
- Varian Medical Systems Inc.
- ViewRay Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.