LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The industrial wastewater treatment equipment market research report from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the industrial wastewater treatment equipment market. Download free report sample
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increase in world energy demand”, says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio. As the markets recover Technavio expects the industrial wastewater treatment equipment market size to grow by USD 4.66 billion during the period 2020-2024".
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The industrial wastewater treatment equipment market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 3.45%.
- In 2019, a majority of the demand for industrial wastewater treatment equipment came from the manufacturing industry.
- The market growth will be significant in the manufacturing end-user segment during the forecast period.
- 59% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- Market growth in APAC will be driven by factors such as advances in industrial wastewater treatment technology, increasing demand for water reuse, and depleting freshwater resources.
- China, Japan, and India are the key markets for industrial wastewater treatment equipment in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The industrial wastewater treatment equipment market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period.
- The industrial wastewater treatment equipment market is segmented End-user (Manufacturing, Energy, and Others) and Geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many/few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Dow Inc., Ecolab Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, Hitachi Ltd., Kuraray Co. Ltd., Kurita Water Industries Ltd., Pentair Plc, SUEZ SA, VEOLIA ENVIRONNEMENT SA, and Xylem Inc.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.