LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the bicycle market and it is poised to grow by USD 10.5 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to influence the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the bicycle market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Increase in demand for titanium-based bicycles is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 10.5 bn
Who are the top players in the market?
Accell Group NV, Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Ltd., Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Dorel Industries Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., GUANGDONG TANDEM INDUSTRIES Co. Ltd., Insera Sena. PT., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Tandem Group Plc, and Trek Bicycle Corp., are some of the major market participants
What is the key market driver?
The environmental & economic benefits of bicycles is one of the major factors driving the market
How big is the APAC market
The APAC region will contribute 61% of the market share
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Bicycle Motors Market by Type and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The bicycle motors market size has the potential to grow by 7793.49 thousand units during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will decelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Smart Retail Market by Solution and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The smart retail market size has the potential to grow by USD 25.31 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accell Group NV, Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Ltd., Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Dorel Industries Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., GUANGDONG TANDEM INDUSTRIES Co. Ltd., Insera Sena. PT., Merida Industry Co. Ltd., Tandem Group Plc, and Trek Bicycle Corp. are some of the major market participants. The environmental & economic benefits of bicycles will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this bicycle market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Bicycle Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Bicycle Market is segmented as below:
- On-road And Track Bicycles
- Off-road Bicycles
- X-road And Hybrid Bicycles
- Manual Bicycles
- Motor-assisted Bicycles
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40813
Bicycle Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The bicycle market report covers the following areas:
- Bicycle Market Size
- Bicycle Market Trends
- Bicycle Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increase in demand for titanium-based bicycles as one of the prime reasons driving the bicycle market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Bicycle Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist bicycle market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the bicycle market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the bicycle market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of bicycle market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- On-road and track bicycles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Off-road bicycles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- X-road and hybrid bicycles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Adults - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Children - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 10: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PROPULSION
- Market segmentation by propulsion
- Comparison by propulsion
- Manual bicycles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Motor-assisted bicycles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by propulsion
PART 11: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 12: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 13: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 14: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing popularity of bicycle rental services
- Increase in demand for titanium-based bicycles
- Emergence of foldable bicycles
PART 15: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 16: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accell Group NV
- Atlas Cycles (Haryana) Ltd.
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- GUANGDONG TANDEM INDUSTRIES Co. Ltd.
- Insera Sena. PT.
- Merida Industry Co. Ltd.
- Tandem Group Plc
- Trek Bicycle Corp.
PART 17: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 18: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.