LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the test preparation market in the US, operating under the consumer discretionary industry. The latest report on the test preparation market in the US, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 10.72 bn at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. ArborBridge Inc., Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Club Z! Inc., Edgenuity Inc., Instructure Inc., Kaplan Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, and TPR Education IP Holdings LLC. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The surging use of analytical tools in test preparations has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the growth of the unorganized sector might hamper the market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Test Preparation Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Test Preparation Market in the US is segmented as below:
Based on geographic segmentation, Over 34% of the market’s growth originated from the University Exams product segment during the forecast period. In addition, the higher education segment dominated the growth under the end-user segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the test preparation market size in the US.
- University Exams
- Certification Exams
- High School Exams
- Elementary Exams
- Other Exams
- Higher Education
Test Preparation Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The test preparation market in US report covers the following areas:
- Test Preparation Market in US Size
- Test Preparation Market in US Trends
- Test Preparation Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies technological advances in test preparation services as one of the prime reasons driving the test preparation market growth in the US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Test Preparation Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist test preparation market in US growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the test preparation market in US size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the test preparation market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of test preparation market in US, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- University exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Certifications exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- High school Exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Elementary exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Higher Education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Learning Model
- Market segments
- Comparison by Learning Model
- Blended - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Learning Model
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ArborBridge Inc.
- Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- Club Z! Inc.
- Edgenuity Inc.
- Instructure Inc.
- Kaplan Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- TPR Education IP Holdings LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.