BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Black Friday experts at The Consumer Post are comparing the best early Fitbit Inspire fitness tracker deals for Black Friday, including sales on Fitbit Sense, Versa & Charge. Access the best deals listed below.
Best Fitbit Inspire Deals:
- Save on Fitbit Inspire & Inspire 2 HR Heart Rate & Fitness Tracker at Walmart
- Save up to $120 on the Fitbit Inspire and Fitbit Premium membership plan at Fitbit.com- the latest Fitbit Inspire 2 activity tracker comes with 12 months Fitbit Premium for free
- Save on the Fitbit Inspire HR, Inspire 2 & Inspire at Verizon.com - the Fitbit Inspire line is one of Fitbit’s best-selling activity trackers that pack health tracking features in their slim profile
- Save on Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness trackers at Amazon - the latest Inspire 2 comes with free 1-year Fitbit premium trial, 24/7 heart rate, and available in different bands including black and stainless steel
- Save on the Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness band at Walmart- check out how much you can save on the latest Fitbit Inspire 2
Best Fitbit Deals:
- Save up to 66% on the latest Fitbit smartwatches, activity trackers & bands at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on the latest Fitbit models such as the Versa 2, Charge 3 & more top-rated activity tracker
- Save up to $50 on the latest Fitbit models including the Charge 4 at Fitbit.com - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales on sale now
- Save on a wide range of Fitbit smartwatches & fitness trackers at Verizon- check out the latest savings on Fitbit Versa 2, 3, Charge 3, 4 & more models
- Save on Fitbit fitness trackers & smartwatches at Belk.com
- Save on the Fitbit Charge 4, Versa 3 & more top-rated Fitbit models at ABT.com
- Save up to 47% on a wide range of Fitbit Versa, Charge & Alta activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon- savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
In need of some more deals? Click here to compare the entire selection of active deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and click here to see Amazon’s current Black Friday-worthy deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fitbit continues to be one of the most preferred wearables in the market today. One reason is the brand provides a lot of options for users with different budgets. For instance, the Fitbit Inspire was launched as the most affordable Fitbit tracker. The new Fitbit Inspire 2 still is the most budget-friendly model but is more exciting than its predecessors because of additional features such as improved battery life. It’s lightweight and slim and has a better sleep tracking feature.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.