BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a summary of the best early HP laptop deals for Black Friday 2020, including the best sales on HP’s ultra-slim, business and convertible laptops. Browse the best deals in the list below.
Best HP Laptop Deals:
- Save up to $250 on the latest HP laptops at HP.com - including sales on HP Envy, Pavilion & Spectre models
- Save up to $140 on HP laptops at Walmart - check the latest deals on 2-in-1, touch laptops, chromebooks, gaming laptops & more
- Save up to $250 on the top-rated HP Spectre X360 laptop at HP.com - 13, 14 & 15 inch models available with the latest specs including intel i7 processors
- Save up to $700 on HP Spectre x360 2-in-1 laptops - at Walmart
- Save up to $820 on HP Elitebooks at HP.com
- Save up to $200 on top-rated HP Envy laptops and desktop computers at HP.com - featuring popular models such as the All-In-One desktop, the Envy x360 and Envy x2
- Save up to $211 on HP laptops at Amazon - featuring popular models including HP Pavilion laptops & Chromebooks
Looking for more deals? Click here to browse the entire range of live deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sales event and click here to shop Amazon’s latest Black Friday-worthy deals. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Available in a variety of models, HP laptops cater to just about any sort of user. The Pavilion 14 and Pavilion 15 house Intel Core chips under the hood and pack enough power for personal use. On the other hand, the Spectre series is premium in every sense, from design to performance. For instance, the Spectre x360 is a convertible laptop complete with a 360-degree hinge, a vibrant OLED touch screen, and an ultra-slim form factor. Meanwhile, the Elite range of business laptops come with the right features for working anywhere, anytime, including 4G connectivity and HP Noise Cancellation for clear calls. Then there’s the Envy with an OLED screen that goes up to UHD, which is a treat to look at.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.