DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "DBGS and Regenerative Materials (Dental Devices) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Market Analysis and Forecast Models are built to visualize quantitative market trends within a specific therapeutic area. Each model is segmented further to provide granularity and pertinent data for respective markets.
To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, and company share analysis. The publisher provides epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. All the models are color-coded and fully-sourced, moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
The model discusses in detail the impact of COVID-19 on Dental Bone Graft Substitutes & Regenerative Materials market for the year 2020 and beyond. Bone grafts, tissue regenerative materials and growth factors are used to replace and regrow tissue lost through disease or trauma. Dental materials include cements, bonding materials and impression materials, which are used in many dental procedures.
Currently marketed DBGS & Regenerative Materials market and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total DBGS & Regenerative Materials market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2030.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the DBGS & Regenerative Materials marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on DBGS & Regenerative Materials market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving DBGS & Regenerative Materials market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the DBGS & Regenerative Materials market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific DBGS & Regenerative Materials market from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Straumann Holding AG
- Dentsply Sirona Inc
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
- Dentium Co Ltd
- LifeNet Health Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/la38i6