DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pulp and Root Repair Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product (Bioceramic Liners, Bioceramic Sealers, and Restoratives), Application (Root Canal Treatment (RCT), Pulpotomy, Pulp Capping, and Others), and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the global pulp and root repair system market is expected to reach US$ 4,097.13 million in 2027 from US$ 2,706.43 million in 2019;it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the market, and the factors driving and hindering the market growth.
Based on the application, the global pulp and root repair market is segmented into root canal treatment, pulp capping, pulpotomy, and others.The root canal treatment segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. The growing number of root canal procedures and rising access to these procedures due to increasing number of dental facilities are offering significant opportunities for the growth of the segmental market. According to a study published by the American Association of Endodontists (AAE) in 2020, ~15 million root canal procedures are performed each year in the US.Further, the pulp capping segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The growth of the pulp and root repair market is primarily attributed to the factors such as increasing prevalence of dental conditions and rising investments in endodontics. However, high cost of dental treatments restrains the growth of the market.
The substantial impact of COVID-19 pandemic on the pulp and root repair market is expected to last for the next few quarters. The imposition of lockdown and social distancing measures, and major focus on prevention and treatment of this disease has led to decline in number of pulp and root repair procedures in the world. In addition, the adverse effect of the pandemic on per capita income of populations is also likely to influence the preference for dental care and services during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the pulp and root repair market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global pulp and root repair market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing Prevalence of Dental Diseases
- Rising Investments in Endodontics
- High Cost of Dental Treatments
- Increasing Dental Health Infrastructure
- Rising Emphasis on Regenerative Endodontics
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Dentsply Sirona Inc.
- Coltene Group
- Avalon Biomed (NuSmile Ltd.)
- Angelus Industria de Produtos Odontologicos S/A
- Innovative BioCeramix, Inc.
- Brasseler USA
- Envista Holdings Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w0gzkr