LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new water and wastewater treatment chemicals market research from Technavio indicates Positive and Superior growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the demand for fresh water due to rise in population,” says a senior analyst for Industrials at Technavio. As the markets recover Technavio expects the water and wastewater treatment chemicals market size to grow by USD 16.74 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Get a detailed Insights Highlights on COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of water and wastewater treatment chemicals market. Download free report sample
Water and Wastewater Treatment Chemicals Segment Highlights for 2020
- The water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 5.05%.
- The market growth will accelerate at a CAGR of over 6%.
- 46% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- China, India, and Japan are the key markets for water and wastewater treatment chemicals in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The water and wastewater treatment chemicals market is segmented by type (coagulants and flocculants, corrosion and scale inhibitors, biocides and disinfectants, ph adjusters and softeners, and others), application (municipality, power generation, pulp and paper, metal and mining, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Accepta Ltd., Akzo Nobel NV, Arkema SA, Chembond Chemicals Ltd., Danaher Corp., Ecolab Inc., Kemira Oyj, Kurita Water Industries Ltd., SUEZ SA, and Thermax Ltd.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.