DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Kidney Disease Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product Type (Diagnosis, Treatment); End User (Hospital, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the market is expected to reach US $133,444.71 million by 2027 from US $81,128.11 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2020 to 2027. The report provides trends prevailing in the global kidney disease market, and the drivers and hindrances pertaining to the market growth.
Based on product type, the global kidney disease market is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. The diagnosis segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Kidney diseases can be diagnosed with the help of various tests, such as blood tests, urine tests, and imaging tests. The tests must be performed in case of diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and a family history of kidney failure. Early kidney disease usually does not show any symptoms. Testing is the only way to know how well kidneys are working. Increasing number of treatment procedures and product development are likely to propel the market's growth during the forecast period.
High prevalence of chronic diseases leading to kidney diseases and favorable reimbursement policy for the kidney disease treatments are the key factors driving the growth of the kidney disease market. Moreover, increase in preference for robotic surgeries for kidney diseases is likely to have positive impact on the market in the coming years. However, undiagnosed cases of kidney disease are restricting the market growth.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Kidney disease market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Kidney disease market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- High Prevalence of Chronic Diseases Leading to Kidney Diseases
- Favorable Reimbursement Policy for Kidney Disease Treatments
- Undiagnosed Cases of Kidney Disease
- Increase in Preference for Robotic Surgeries for Kidney Diseases
- Rise in Preference for Advanced Hemodialysis Therapies
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- AbbVie's Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Amgen Inc.
- Sysmex Corp.
- Fresenius Medical Care SE & Co. KGaA
- Siemens Healthineers AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tz65sg