LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the digital retail marketing market and it is poised to grow by USD 439.57 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 23% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have Inferior growth impact on the digital retail marketing market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to Increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions -
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The search Ads are expected to be the leading segment based on type in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increased focus on personalization in marketing is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 23%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 439.57 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Alphabet Inc., Daniel J. Edelman Holdings Inc., Facebook Inc., Microsoft Corp., Omnicom Group Inc., Pinterest Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc., Twitter Inc., and Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Inc are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Rising penetration of mobile computing devices is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the security concerns associated with digital platforms restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 40% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alphabet Inc., Daniel J. Edelman Holdings Inc., Facebook Inc., Microsoft Corp., Omnicom Group Inc., Pinterest Inc., Salesforce.com Inc., The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc., Twitter Inc., and Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rising penetration of mobile computing devices will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this digital retail marketing market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Digital Retail Marketing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digital Retail Marketing Market is segmented as below:
- Search Ads
- Display Ads
- Social Media
- E-mail Marketing
- North America
- South America
- Mobile Devices
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43941
Digital Retail Marketing Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The digital retail marketing market report covers the following areas:
- Digital Retail Marketing Market Size
- Digital Retail Marketing Market Trends
- Digital Retail Marketing Market Analysis
This study identifies increased focus on personalization in marketing as one of the prime reasons driving the digital retail marketing market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Digital Retail Marketing Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digital retail marketing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digital retail marketing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital retail marketing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital retail marketing market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Search ads - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Display ads - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Social media - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- E-mail marketing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Market Segmentation by Platform
- Market segments
- Comparison by Platform
- Mobile devices - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Desktops - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Platform
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Daniel J. Edelman Holdings Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Omnicom Group Inc.
- Pinterest Inc.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- The Interpublic Group of Companies Inc.
- Twitter Inc.
- Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.