DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The VVT and start-stop systems market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of The VVT & start-stop systems market looks promising with opportunities in the compact passenger cars, mid-sized passenger cars, premium passenger cars, luxury passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles.
The major drivers for this market are higher fuel prices, stringent government regulations on fuel economy, increasing need for fuel-efficient technologies, and increasing demand for luxury and semi-luxury vehicles. Factors such as increasing adoption of alternative fuels, high product cost, and substantial maintenance cost will remain the challenges for this industry.
Some of the VVT & start-stop systems companies profiled in this report include Denso Corporation, Aisin Seiki, Robert Bosch, Continental, Magna International, Delphi Automotive, Hitachi, Toyota Motors, Johnson Controls, BMW, Eaton Corporation, Valeo, and Schaeffer, and others.
Some of the features of 'VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis' include:
- Market size estimates: VVT & start-stop systems market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and End Use Industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by product type, by technology, by end use, and by region.
- Regional analysis: VVT & start-stop systems market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for VVT & start-stop systems in the VVT & start-stop systems market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, VVT & start-stop systems in the VVT & start-stop systems market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the VVT & start-stop systems market?
- Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the VVT & start-stop systems market?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the VVT & start-stop systems market?
- Q.6 What are emerging trends in this VVT & start-stop systems market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the VVT & start-stop systems market?
- Q.8 What are the new developments in the VVT & start-stop systems market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 Who are the major players in this VVT & start-stop systems market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this VVT & start-stop systems area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, VVT & start-stop systems market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by Product Type
3.3.1: Dual Over-Head Cam
3.3.2: Single Over-Head Cam
3.4: Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by Technology Type
3.4.1: Cam Phasing Plus Changing
3.4.3: Direct Starter
3.4.4: Enhanced Starter
3.4.5: Integrated Starter
3.5: Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by End Use
3.5.1: Small cars
3.5.2: Compact cars
3.5.3: Mid-Sized cars
3.5.4: Luxury cars
3.5.5: SUVs & Crossovers
3.5.6: Light commercial vehicles
3.5.7: Electric Vehicles
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by Technology Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by End Use
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global VVT & Start-Stop Systems Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Denso Corporation
7.2: Aisin Seiki
7.3: Robert Bosch
7.5: Magna International
7.6: Delphi Automotive
7.7: Johnson Controls
7.9: Toyota Motors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d7z7md