DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Subscriber Data Management Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2020-2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Subscriber Data Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of greater than 14% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
Subscriber Data Management (SDM) is one of the most critical functions in telecommunication networks. With the arrival of 5G and the evolution of cloud architectures, managing all subscribers' data and services efficiently has never been essential to ensure an operator's business profitability.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Nokia Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- ZTE Corporation
- Openwave Mobility Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Computaris International Ltd.
- NetNumber Inc.
Key Market Trends
Subscriber Identity Management to Witness Considerable Share
Identity management is fundamentally about managing and authenticating the identity of a user. The subscriber data to be handled comprises identity information, such as multi-Mobile Subscriber Integrated Services Digital Network (MSISDN) & International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI), authentication information, personalization information, policy settings, and settings for special services. Simultaneously with this, it enables operators to share subscriber.
- Further, the increase in cyberattacks related to the phishing of subscriber identity is anticipated to boost the demand for Subscriber Identity Management. Data can be miss used for unauthorized monitoring or surveillance even without knowledge of the content of communications, traffic data, or localized EMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). Such an attack or unintended disclosure can potentially reveal large amounts of personal information and provide a detailed profile of an unsuspecting user unless the network monitoring is adequately secured. This is generating the need for identity management.
Asia-Pacific to Witness Highest Growth
Due to the presence of a large number of Telecom operators and subscribers in the region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to witness the highest growth. The demand for subscriber data management is expected to increase with the number of telecom subscribers.
- According to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the number of telephone subscribers in India increased from 1,186.63 million at the end of June 2019 to 1,195.24 million at the end of September 2019, registering a growth rate of 0.73% over the previous quarter. This reflects a year-on-year (Y-O-Y) growth rate of 0.32% over the same quarter of last year.
- Telephone subscription in Urban areas have increased from 675.58 million at the end of June 2019 to 677.95 million at the end of September 2019. However, Urban Teledensity declined from 160.78 to 160.63 during the same period. Securely managing the data of the increase in the number of subscribers has generated demand for the market studied.
- Owing to this need, the region has been witnessing partnerships among the SDM providers and the telecom operators. For instance, in June 2020, China Telecom partnered with Nokia's core networking products for 5G. This partnership includes multiple Nokia Software, ION products, Unified Data Management, User Plane, and Session Management Functions. Nokia currently has a 17% market share in China Unicom's rapidly expanding VoLTE network, where it has deployed Nokia's cloud-based vIMS platform. This deal will further enhance the long term partnership between China Unicom and Nokia.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions and Market Definition
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Growing Need to Reduce Opex and Enable Cross Network Consolidation
4.2.2 Increasing Subscriber Demand for LTE, VoLTE and 5G Networks
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Complexity and Privacy Issues of the SDM Solution
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Deployment
5.2 By Organization Size
5.2.1 Large Enterprises
5.2.2 Small & Medium Enterprises
5.3 By Solution**
5.3.1 Subscriber Data Repository
5.3.2 Subscriber Policy Management
5.3.3 Subscriber Identity Management
5.3.4 Subscriber Location and Device Information Management
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles*
6.1.1 Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
6.1.2 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
6.1.3 Nokia Corporation
6.1.4 Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
6.1.5 ZTE Corporation
6.1.6 Openwave Mobility Inc.
6.1.7 Cisco Systems Inc.
6.1.8 Computaris International Ltd.
6.1.9 NetNumber Inc.
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oudg6z