DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Life Insurance - Key trends and Opportunities to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Brazilian life insurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, insurance density, penetration and assets during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the Brazilian life insurance industry.
- Comparison of Brazilian life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- Brazilian insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- Brazilian life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Brazil -
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian life insurance segment for the report's 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Brazil and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key report benefits:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Brazilian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
- Key Macroeconomic Indicators
- Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Lines of Business
- Consumer Segments and Retention
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business
- Retail Line of Business
- Commercial Line of Business
Chapter 7 Business Performance and Market Share
- Life Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix
- Brasilprev Seguros E Previdencia S/A
- Bradesco Vida E Previdencia SA
- Caixa Vida E Previdencia SA
- Zurich Santander Brasil Seguros E Previdencia SA
- Itau Vida E Previdencia S/A
- Brasilseg Companhia De Seguros
- Icatu Seguros SA
- Caixa Seguradora SA
- Itau Seguros SA
Safra Vida E Previdencia SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nygker
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.