DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Tire Market by Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Three Wheeler and OTR), by Demand Category, by Radial Vs Bias, by Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In 2019, the Global Tire Market stood around 2,240 million units in terms of volume and is expected to grow at a moderate pace during forecast period and cross 2,740 million units by 2025.
Factors driving the demand for automobile tires include rising tire sales from OEMs on the back of increasing production of vehicles with various technological advancements in automotive industry, shifting demand towards better lifespan, light weight, environmental friendly tires, coupled with growing tire sales in the replacement segment across the globe owing to continuous increase in the vehicle fleet size.
The Global Tire Market is mainly classified based on vehicle type, demand category, radial vs bias, and regions. The Global Tire Market has also captured the preferred tire sizes of 80 countries, combined with details of tire plants such as production capacities and greenfield or brownfield type located across the globe. Based on the vehicle type, the market is bifurcated into passenger car tire, light commercial vehicle (LCV) tire, medium & heavy commercial vehicle (M&HCV) tire, two-wheeler tire, three-wheeler tire and OTR tire segments. Passenger car tires accounted for the largest share and the segment is poised to grow at an impressive rate during the projected period as well, as the demand for passenger cars has been increasing in all the regions across the globe.
In terms of the demand category, replacement market has dominated the Global Tire Market with an estimated market share of over 70% and is expected to continue its dominance through 2025. However, in the future years, it is expected that the market share of OEM will rise owing due to the rising production of vehicles and technological advancements in the automotive industry across the globe. In terms of technology type, the market is largely accounted for by radial tires and the segment is forecast to hold its dominance during forecast period.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Continental AG
- Kumho Tires
- Hankook Tires
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Maxxis Tires
- Giti Tires
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of automotive tires, which covers production, demand and supply of automotive tires, globally.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Tire Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Tire Market based on vehicle type, demand category, radial vs bias, and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Tire Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Tire Market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for tires.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of global tires.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Global Tire Production Overview
4. Global Tire Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1.By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1.By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, Two-Wheeler, Three Wheeler and OTR)
4.2.2.By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement)
4.2.3.By Radial vs. Bias
5. APAC Tire Market Outlook
6. North America Tire Market Outlook
7. Europe & CIS Tire Market Outlook
8. South America Tire Market Outlook
9. Middle East Tire Market Outlook
10. Africa Tire Market Outlook
11. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9rprwb