NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For five consecutive years, Seward & Kissel has convened a fall forum for the investment management community addressing timely legal and business considerations that are top of mind for their clients. Taking place the week before the U.S. elections and in the midst of a pandemic, Seward & Kissel’s Sixth Annual Private Funds Forum will explore the unprecedented challenges and opportunities facing the investment management industry at this unique moment.
The three-day forum will be hosted virtually from Tuesday, Oct. 27 to Thursday, Oct. 29, with speakers from Seward & Kissel and leading financial services firms. For a full list of speakers, please visit www.skfundsforum.com.
Panel topics include:
- Conducting due diligence in the “new normal” of the pandemic;
- The 2020 presidential and congressional elections and their consequences for investment managers;
- The rise of hybrid structures;
- The state of the market for private equity transactions;
- ESG legal and regulatory considerations for investment managers; and
- Economic sanctions and the implications for the investment management industry.
About Seward & Kissel LLP
Seward & Kissel LLP, founded in 1890, is a leading U.S. law firm with an international reputation for excellence. The firm is particularly well known for its representation of private investment funds, including U.S. and offshore open and closed-end funds. Seward & Kissel’s clients include some of the largest institutional fund managers, as well as start-up and emerging managers across all asset classes. The firm has earned numerous best in class awards over the years for its work with private funds.