LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global Electronic Manufacturing market size is expected to grow over USD 130 billion at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Outsourcing of electronic manufacturing activities can help attain cost-savings of up to 15%. This is motivating OEMS to outsource manufacturing activities to gain cost-savings and to build superior-quality products.
This report also offers market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Request free sample pages
Top Spending Regions in the Electronic Manufacturing Market:
According to the spend share and forecasts, The United States and APAC will be the leading regions in the Electronic Manufacturing market.
- The United States
To know more about these regions and their influence in on the global Electronic Manufacturing market Request free demo
Insights that drive the Supply chain market of Electronic Manufacturing Market:
- The electronic manufacturing services industry is highly competitive
- Global electronic manufacturing services suppliers are engaging in acquisitions
Some of the top Electronic Manufacturing suppliers listed in this report:
This Electronic Manufacturing procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Foxconn Electronics
- Kimball Electronics
Reason to download the free sample of this report:
- To have a better grasp over the market dynamics
- Understand the key market trends
- Better supplier understanding and have an edge over the negotiation
- Know what are the factors that influence the demand-supply shifts
- Help you interpret and use the best procurement practices in this market
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment, Contact Us.
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo