DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ready To Assemble Furniture Market 2020-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The ready to assemble furniture market is poised to grow by $ 17.49 billion during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period.
The report on ready to assemble furniture market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the rapid growth in urbanization, flexibility and cost-effectiveness of RTA furniture, and rising number of office spaces because of growth in start-ups. In addition, rapid growth in urbanization is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The ready to assemble furniture market analysis includes product segment, distribution channel segment and geographical landscapes.
This study identifies the rising demand for distribution through online retail and channels as one of the prime reasons driving the ready to assemble furniture market growth during the next few years. Also, the growing need for effective space utilization with customized furniture and an increasing preference for multifunctional and smart RTA furniture will lead to sizable demand in the market.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The ready to assemble furniture market covers the following areas:
- Ready to assemble furniture market sizing
- Ready to assemble furniture market forecast
- Ready to assemble furniture market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influences. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research - both primary and secondary.
This market research report provides a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Home - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Office - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
7. Customer Landscape
- Customer Landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- FABRYKI MEBLI FORTE SA
- Flexsteel Industries Inc.
- Inter IKEA Holding BV
- Meubles Demeyere SA
- Rohr-Bush GmbH & Co. KG
- Sauder Woodworking Co.
- Steinhoff International Holdings NV
- Tvilum AS
- Walmart Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3t2dcw