DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wearable Display Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global wearable display market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 20.33% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the global wearable display market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer, military & defense, healthcare, enterprise & industry, commercial and other industries.The major growth drivers for this market are increased use of flexible OLED displays in smartwatches, rising demand for OLED displays in smart wearable devices, and technological shift and development of energy-efficient, high specification display products.
Some of the wearable display companies profiled in this report include Samsung Electronics, LG Display, AU Optronics, Japan Display, Sharp (Foxconn), BOE Technology, Tianma Microelectronics, Kopin Corporation, Truly Semiconductors, Emagin Corporation, and others.
Some of the features of Wearable Display Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Wearable display market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by application, display technology, panel type, display size, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Wearable display market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for wearable display in the wearable display market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, wearable display in the wearable display market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Background and Classifications
2.1 Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2 Supply Chain
2.3 Industry Drivers and Challenges
3 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2 Global Wearable Display Market Trends and Forecast
3.3 Global Wearable Display Market by Application
3.3.1 Smart Bands/Activity Trackers
3.3.3 Head-Mounted Displays
3.4 Global Wearable Display Market by Display Technology
3.5 Global Wearable Display Market by Panel Type
3.5.3 Micro display
3.6 Global Wearable Display Market by Display Size
3.6.1 Less than 1 Inch
3.6.2 1 to 2 Inches
3.6.3 More than 2 Inches
3.7 Global Wearable Display Market by End Use Industry
3.7.2 Military & Defense
3.7.4 Enterprise & Industry
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5 Competitor Analysis
5.1 Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2 Operational Integration
5.3 Geographical Reach
5.4 Porter's Five Force Analysis
6 Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1 Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1 Growth Opportunities for the Global Wearable Display Market by Application
6.1.2 Growth Opportunities for the Global Wearable Display Market by Display Technology
6.1.3 Growth Opportunities for the Global Wearable Display Market by Panel Type
6.1.4 Growth Opportunities for the Global Wearable Display Market by Display Size
6.1.5 Growth Opportunities for the Global Wearable Display Market by End Use Industry
6.1.6 Growth Opportunities for the Global Wearable Display Market by Region
6.2 Emerging Trends in the Global Wearable Display Industry
6.3 Strategic Analysis
6.3.1 New Product Development
6.3.2 Capacity Expansion in the Global Wearable Display Market
6.3.3 Certification and Licensing
6.3.4 Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
7 Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1 Samsung Electronics
7.2 LG Display
7.3 AU Optronics
7.4 Japan Display
7.5 Sharp (Foxconn)
7.6 BOE Technology
7.7 Tianma Microelectronics
7.8 Kopin Corporation
7.9 Truly Semiconductors
7.10 Emagin Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9fvpor