DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 'Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030' report provides a detailed study on the current market landscape and future potential of the companies having the capabilities to manufacture radiopharmaceuticals. In addition, the study features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of industry stakeholders.
One of the key objectives of this report was to evaluate the current market size and the future opportunity associated with the radiopharmaceutical manufacturing market, over the coming decade. Based on various parameters, we have provided an informed estimate of the likely evolution of the market in the short to mid-term and long term, for the period 2020-2030.
The report also provides details on the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across:
- [A] target therapeutic area (cardiology, neurology, oncology, thyroid and others)
- [B] application area (diagnostic and therapeutic)
- [C] type of diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals (PET and SPECT)
- [D] type of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals (alpha emitters, beta emitters and others), [E] purpose of production (in-house/outsourcing)
- [F] key geographical regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world)
In order to account for future uncertainties and to add robustness to our model, we have provided three forecast scenarios, namely conservative, base and optimistic scenarios, representing different tracks of the industry's growth.
Amongst other elements, the report features the following:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape with respect to the players (industry and non-industry) involved in manufacturing radiopharmaceuticals. It features information on the year of establishment, company size, purpose of production (fulfilling in-house requirements / for contract services), location of headquarters, location of manufacturing facilities, scale of production, applications of radiopharmaceuticals (in diagnosis, therapeutics and theranostics), type of diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals (PET and SPECT), type of therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals (alpha emitters, beta emitters and others), target therapeutic area (cardiology, oncology, neurology, thyroid and others) and services offered.
- An insightful four-dimensional comparison of the radiopharmaceutical manufacturers, based on supplier power (year of establishment), product portfolio (number of isotopes being manufactured for various applications targeting different therapeutic areas) of the manufacturer, scale at which they manufacture their respective products and company size.
- Tabulated profiles of key industry players based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific (shortlisted based on the company size of the players), featuring a brief overview of the company, a list of products and manufacturing facilities, recent developments and an informed future outlook.
- An analysis of recent partnerships and collaborations inked in this domain since 2017, based on several parameters, such as the type of partnership, year of partnership, type of radioisotope involved, therapeutic area mentioned in the agreement, application of the radioisotope mentioned in the agreement, and a schematic representation showcasing the players that have forged the maximum number of alliances. Furthermore, we have provided a world map representation of the deals inked in this field, highlighting those that have been established within and across different continents.
- A detailed discussion on the supply chain model of medical isotope Mo-99 (Tc-99m), highlighting the main steps of the supply chain, from irradiation of uranium targets in nuclear research reactors to the administration of Tc-99m to patients. Along with this, it describes the structure of the industry and product market at each step.
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players engaged in the nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical manufacturing market?
- For which application and disease indications are the radiopharmaceuticals being manufactured?
- What are the various type of radionuclides being manufactured for the formulation of radiopharmaceuticals?
- What is the relative competitiveness of manufacturers involved in the nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical manufacturing?
- Which partnership models are commonly adopted by the radiopharmaceutical manufacturers in this industry?
- What is the supply chain process for medical isotope Mo-99 / Tc-99m?
- What are the key factors that are likely to influence the evolution of the nuclear medicine and radiopharmaceutical manufacturing market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/plrjff