DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine - Global Market Outlook (2019-2027)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors propelling the growth of the market are the growing demand for pet food packaging, increasing demand for various packaged foods, and bulk requirement for different types of medicines. However, low versatility in terms of packaging material is the restraining factor for the growth of the market.
Form-fill-seal (FFS) packaging machines form, fill and seal a package on the same machine. In such machines, the packaging material is fed off a roll, shaped, and sealed. The bags/packs are then filled, sealed and separated. Increased speed and versatility are the major advantages of FFS systems.
By equipment type, the horizontal form fill seal equipment segment is expected to grow at a significant market share during the forecast period as it is useful when the product is fragile and unable to withstand a high drop. Based on geography, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to hold considerable market share during the forecast period which is attributed to the changing lifestyles and the development of multi-national food retail chains in the emerging economies.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and Recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End-user Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Impact of COVID-19
4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3 Threat of Substitutes
4.4 Threat of New Entrants
4.5 Competitive Rivalry
5 Global Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market, By Equipment Type
5.2 Horizontal Form Fill Seal Equipment
5.3 Vertical Form Fill Seal Equipment
6 Global Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market, By End-user
6.3 Food & Beverage
6.4 Personal & Household Care
7 Global Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) Packaging Machine Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launches
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Winpak Ltd.
9.2 Arpac LLC
9.3 Haver Continental Ltd.
9.4 Rovema GmbH
9.5 Rees Machinery Group
9.6 PFM Group
9.7 HDG Verpackungsmaschinen GmbH
9.8 Busch Machinery Inc.
9.9 Ohlson Packaging Inc.
9.10 Nichrome Packaging Solutions
9.11 Mega Plast GmbH
9.12 Fres-co System USA Inc.
9.13 ProMach (Matrix Packaging Machinery, LLC)
9.14 Triangle Package Machinery Company
9.15 Viking Masek Global Packaging
9.16 Sacmi Imola S. C.
9.17 Mespack SL
9.18 Bossar Packaging SA
9.19 MDC Engineering Inc.
9.20 Chung Shan Machinery Works Co Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yv83fs