DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Moisture Curing Adhesive Market - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market for moisture curing adhesives is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5% globally during the forecast period.
Growing demand from the construction industry and increasing demand from the automobile industry are driving the market. On the flip side, stringent environmental regulations coupled with unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are hindering the market growth.
- American Sealants, Inc.
- BASF Construction North America
- Caswell Adhesives
- Cattie Adhesives
- Daubert Chemical Company
- Epic Resins
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Henkel Limited
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd
- Jowat SE
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from the Building & Construction Sector
- Moisture curing adhesives are used in building & construction applications and are expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
- Moisture curing adhesives often cure by the polymer cross-linking process when they contact with water or humid air. Adhesives often contain isocyanates for crosslinking and silanes as the reactive component. After curing they exhibit superior bond strength and resistance to heat, chemicals, and moisture. Polyurethanes are the most widely used moisture curing adhesives because of solvent-free moisture curing and no VOC's (volatile organic compounds) content.
- In the construction industry, moisture curing adhesives are mainly used for roofing, insulation, and flooring applications. They provide more adhesion when compared to any other compounds.
- Moisture curing adhesives are used for bonding wood, metal, ceramics, plastics, stone, glass, and other porous as well as non-porous materials in the construction industry. In developed economies like Europe and America, the rise in demand for remodeling service along with the growing infrastructure investments is expected to drive the market. Whereas in the residential sector, the growth is driven by the increase in urbanization to meet the needs of the growing population.
- The market growth of moisture curing adhesives is fueled by the growing construction industry during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for moisture curing adhesives during the forecast period as a result of the increase in demand from the construction industry in countries like India and China.
- The growing investments in infrastructure projects from countries like China and India are expected to drive the market. According to the National Development and Reform Commission, the Chinese government approved 26 infrastructure projects at an estimated investment of about USD 142 billion in 2019 which are estimated to be completed by 2023. Moreover, the Indian government has allocated USD 63 billion for the infrastructure sector in 2019-20 and is planning to spend USD 1.4 trillion over the next five years. The development of smart cities and other schemes like "housing for all" are expected to increase the demand for moisture curing adhesives in the construction industry.
- Moisture curing adhesives are used in solid wood plank and engineered wood applications in commercial and residential sectors. They provide excellent bond strength and long working time. The growing furniture industry and wooden flooring are expected to drive the market. As per the world bank report, the Indian furniture industry is expected to cross USD 32 billion by 2019 and is estimated to have a growth of 20% per annum over the next few years.
- The aforementioned factors coupled with government support are contributing to the increasing demand for moisture curing adhesive market in the Asia-Pacific region during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from the Building & Construction Sector
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from the Automobile Industry
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.2.2 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2.1 Building & Construction
5.2.3 Wood Bonding
5.2.4 Others (Electrical, PVC, etc.,)
5.3.2 North America
5.3.4 South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand from Emerging Economies
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x3hxl5