DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global AI-Enabled Imaging Modalities Market: 12 Countries Analysis - Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global AI-enabled imaging modalities market was valued at $214.4 million in 2019 and is anticipated to reach $2,649.6 million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 23.32%, during the forecast period 2020-2030.
The increasing complexities in clinical decision making, rising radiologist workload, and huge R&D investments are the major factors fueling market growth. In addition to these factors, there are significant challenges and restraints, which are restricting market growth.
These challenges include the physicians' reluctance toward the adoption of advanced technologies such as AI and the privacy and security concerns related to healthcare data. Hence, it is anticipated that these trends will have a significant impact on healthcare service robots market in the next five years, and the market will grow multifold.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the various AI-enabled imaging modalities and systems available in the market?
- What is the current market size and future potential of these products?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global AI-enabled imaging modalities market?
- What are the guidelines implemented by different government bodies to regulate the approval of AI-enabled imaging modalities?
- What are the key technological developments on which the current industry leaders are spending a major share of their research and development (R&D) investments?
- Who are the leading players holding dominating shares in the global AI-enabled imaging modalities market, currently?
- What are the key strategies incorporated by the players of global AI-enabled imaging modalities market, to sustain the competition and retain their supremacy?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different modality types and how are these contributions expected to evolve in the forecast period?
- What is the current revenue contribution of different therapeutic applications and how are these contributions expected to be evolved in the forecast period?
- What is the current demand contributions of different workflow types and how are these contributions expected to evolve in the forecast period?
- Which countries contribute to the major share of current demand and which countries hold significant scope for expansion for business activities, by players of the global AI-enabled imaging modalities market?
- Need for Personalized and Standardized Patient-centric Care
- Accurate and Speed Diagnosis
- Increasing Radiologist Workload
- Evolving Hardware Technologies and Data Quality Acquired
- Legal Implications of AI systems
- Stringent Regulatory Requirements
- Rise in Medical Imaging Expenses
- Data Security and Privacy Issues
- Standardization of Radiology Practice
- Voluminous Medical Imaging Data
- Decline in Imaging Reimbursement
- Increasing Participation
- Agfa-Gevaert Group
- Butterfly Network, Inc.
- Canon, Inc.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Hologic, Inc.
- Konica Minolta, Inc.
- Koninklije Philips N.V.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Tissue Differentiation Intelligence, LLC (TDi)
- United Imaging Healthcare
- Yor Labs, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wokl46