DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Geospatial Analytics Market By Component, By Type, By Application, By End-use Vertical - Growth, Future Prospects And Competitive Analysis, 2020 - 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global geospatial analytics market garnered a market value of US$ 45.13Bn in 2019 and is likely to witness a remarkable growth, with a CAGR of 15.1% across the forecast period from 2020 to 2028.
In the modern world, the power of geospatial information is increasing to a greater extent. With the upsurge of the Internet of Things (IoT) and other such technologies, the sensor networks are elevating the geospatial data rates higher than earlier. There has been a surge of sensor networks on the ground or mounted upon drones flying overhead, mobile devices carried by people, vehicles, atmosats at high altitudes, tethered aerostats, and microsats in an orbit.
In addition, remote sensing and geographical information systems (GIS) provide the facilities to analyze, visualize, and manipulate geospatial data for decision-makers. Consequently, growing technological advancements coupled with increasing adoption of the Internet of Things and the introduction of big data analysis and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is altogether expected to boost the market for geospatial analytics in the years to come.
Surveying Segment to Strengthen its Supremacy in Geospatial Analytics Market
The global geospatial analytics market, based on application is segmented into surveying, military intelligence, medicine & public safety, disaster risk reduction & management, climate change adaptation, urban planning, and others. In 2019, the surveying segment led the market and is likely to grow at a significant rate in the years to come.
The growth is mainly attributed to its wide-ranging adoption in monitoring agriculture and natural resource. Geospatial analytics solutions are used majorly for surveying purposes in the agricultural industry to understand the topsoil erosion. Nevertheless, the military intelligence application is projected to rise as the highest growing segment over the estimation period.
The growth of this segment is majorly accredited to the growing number of remote sensing satellites worldwide for border guarding, which thereby demands the usage for geospatial analytics.
The players in the geospatial analytics market are ceaselessly aiming at growing their influence and emphasizing their offerings to cater to the necessities of the clientele and also to withstand their leading place in the market. Product innovation, new product development, and partnerships are the key strategies performed by the players in the geospatial analytics market.
Key questions answered in this report
- What was the market size of the geospatial analytics market in 2019 and forecast up to 2028?
- What are the key factors driving the global geospatial analytics market?
- What are the key market trends and high-growth opportunities observed in the geospatial analytics market?
- What are the drivers of the geospatial analytics market?
- Which is the largest regional market for the geospatial analytics market?
- Which segment will grow at a faster pace? Why?
- Which region will drive the market growth? Why?
- Which players are leading the geospatial analytics market?
- What are the sustainability strategies adopted by the key players operating in the market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Market Snapshot: Global Geospatial Analytics Market
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global Geospatial Analytics Market Value, 2018-2028, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2019
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2019
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market, by Component,2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market, by Type, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
5.2. Surface & Field Analytics
5.3. Network & Location Analytics
6. Global Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market, by Application, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
6.3. Medicine & Public Safety
6.4. Military Intelligence
6.5. Disaster Risk Reduction & Management
6.6. Climate Change Adaptation
6.7. Urban Planning
6.8. Others (Marketing Management, etc.)
7. Global Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market, by End-use Vertical, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
7.4. Utility & Communication
7.6. Defense & Intelligence
7.7. Natural Resources
7.8. Construction & Real Estate
8. North America Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market Analysis, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
9. Europe Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market Analysis, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
10. Asia Pacific Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market Analysis, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
11. Rest of the World Geospatial Analytics (GA) Market Analysis, 2018-2028 (US$ Bn)
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Alteryx, Inc.
12.3. Fugro N.V.
12.4. Hexagon AB
12.6. SAP SE
12.7. Trimble Navigation Ltd.
12.8. Maxar Technologies Inc.
12.10. Harris Corporation
12.11. Bently Systems, Inc.
12.13. GE Grid Solutions, LLC
12.14. Oracle Corporation
12.15. Pitney Bowes Inc.
12.16. Google LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/50ewhg