DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmaceutical Trade and Supply Chain Survey, Q3 2020 - Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an update on the assessment of how the pharmaceutical industry perceives the supply chain disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, including the challenges associated with clinical trials, logistics, API and finished dose manufacturing.
Since the first case was diagnosed in Wuhan, China, in December 2019, COVID-19 cases have continued to rise rapidly across the globe.
- Report provides in-house analyst expertise on the results of a 5 minute survey of 75 the publisher's Pharma clients and prospects, which was fielded from July 7, 2020 to July 30, 2020.
Reasons to Buy
- Benchmark companies' primary concerns
- Determine the impact of COVID-19 to date on supply chains
- Assess companies' strategic future plans
- Track changes to corporate strategy and attitudes
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Study Design
- Background, Objectives, and Design
- Respondent Mix
- Primary Business Concerns
- Impact of COVID-19 on Company Revenue
- Dedicated Planning Team
- Supply Chain Concerns
- Clinical Trial Materials
- Marketed Drugs
- Spotlight on US Manufacturing
- Import/Export Risks
- Clinical Trial Concerns
- Addressing Clinical Trial Disruptions
- Planning Scenarios
- In Their Own Words
- Manufacturing Sites
- Small Molecule API
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kbijku