LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global indoor air quality solutions market size is poised to grow by USD 9.54 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
The rising demand for smart air quality monitoring equipment is one of the key factors driving indoor air quality solutions market growth. The rise in the number of indoor pollutants across many regions has propelled the demand for indoor air quality management products in residential and commercial buildings. The growing importance of indoor air quality owing to rapid industrialization is likely to fuel the demand for indoor air quality products.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major indoor air quality solutions market growth came from indoor air quality solutions equipment segment. The global indoor air quality equipment market is expected to record rapid growth during the forecast period, propelled by the high demand for smart and low-cost air monitoring sensors. Moreover, a few of the vendors are also launching smart variants of indoor air quality solutions.
- APAC will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The rising pollution in countries such as Singapore and Malaysia, the advent of technologically advanced indoor air quality solutions, and the growing presence of global companies in the region will significantly influence indoor air quality solutions market growth in this region.
- The global indoor air quality solutions market is fragmented. 3M Co., Aeroqual Ltd., Camfil AB, Daikin Industries Ltd., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Lennox International Inc., Panasonic Corp., Trion IAQ, TSI Inc., and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this indoor air quality solutions market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global indoor air quality solutions market 2020-2024 is expected to have Negative and Inferior. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/indoor-air-quality-solutions-market-industry-analysis
Rising Demand for Portable Air Quality Monitors will be a Key Market Trend
The rising demand for portable air quality monitors will also fuel indoor air quality solutions market growth. The development of advanced technologies has enabled the accurate monitoring of tanks, which helps in improving efficiency in deliveries. Such factors will propel the indoor air quality solutions market growth.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Indoor Air Quality Solutions Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist indoor air quality solutions market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the indoor air quality solutions market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the indoor air quality solutions market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of indoor air quality solutions market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product placement
- Equipment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Aeroqual Ltd.
- Camfil AB
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Lennox International Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Trion IAQ
- TSI Inc.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.