LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the coconut water market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 1.26 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 16% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40193
This Report Addresses:
- The market size from 2020-2024
- Expected market growth until 2024
- Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect the market dynamics
- Segments and regions that will drive or lead market growth and why
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
- In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market players
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by distribution channel, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The supermarket and hypermarket segment is expected to be the leading segment based on the distribution channel during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Product launches is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 16%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 1.26 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- All Market Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC, Harmless Harvest Inc., iTi Tropicals Inc., Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., MOJO Organics Inc., PepsiCo Inc, Pulse Beverage Corp., and The Coca-Cola Co. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
Health benefits of coconut water is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the natural calamities and adverse climatic conditions restraints the market growth.
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. All Market Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC, Harmless Harvest Inc., iTi Tropicals Inc., Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., MOJO Organics Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Taste Nirvana International Inc., and The Coca Cola Co. are some of the major market participants. The health benefits of coconut water will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Coconut Water Market in US is segmented as below:
- Sweetened Coconut Water
- Unsweetened Coconut Water
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Flavored Coconut Water
- Plain Coconut Water
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The coconut water market in US report covers the following areas:
- Coconut Water Market in US Size
- Coconut Water Market in US Trends
- Coconut Water Market in US Analysis
This study identifies product launches as one of the prime reasons driving the coconut water market growth in US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist coconut water market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the coconut water market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the coconut water market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of coconut water market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Sweetened coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Unsweetened coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Specialty stores
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY FLAVOR
- Market segmentation by flavor
- Comparison by flavor
- Flavored coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plain coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by flavor
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Introduction of new packaging
- Increasing number of private label brands
- Entry of new vendors into market
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- All Market Inc.
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC
- Harmless Harvest, Inc.
- iTi Tropicals, Inc.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- MOJO Organics, Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Pulse Beverage Corp.
- The Coca-Cola Co.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.