LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global smart connected baby monitors market size is poised to grow by USD 34.85 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
Smart connected baby monitors industry growth is expected to accelerate over the next five years, driven by the innovation in technology and product features leading to premiumization. Several baby monitor manufacturers are developing innovative smart baby monitors with features such as temperature monitoring, remote monitoring, humidity history, and noise detection. The main advantage of wireless smart baby monitor is their mobility, as they allow parents to keep a watch on their babies from all corners of the house and even from outdoors.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major smart connected baby monitors market growth came from the audio and video monitors segment. Audio and video smart connected baby monitors deliver both audio and video recording. These smart baby monitors have small, wall-mounted, and tabletop cameras along with audio units. Vendors are offering video monitors with additional features such as room temperature notifications, humidity history, and noise detection.
- North America was the largest smart connected baby monitors market in 2019, and the region will offer several growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. Strong smartphone adoption, higher mobile subscription numbers, and deeper internet penetration will significantly drive smart connected baby monitors market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- The global smart connected baby monitors market is fragmented. Arlo Technologies Inc., Baby Gear Essentials, Dorel Industries Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., iBaby Labs Inc., Koninklijke Philips NV, Lorex Technology Inc., Motorola Mobility LLC, NETGEAR Inc., and VTech Holdings Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this smart connected baby monitors market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the global smart connected baby monitors market 2020-2024 is expected to have Positive and Superior. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/smart-connected-baby-monitors-market-industry-analysis
Growing Smartphone Penetration and Increasing Number of Working Mothers will be a Key Market Trend
Growing smartphone penetration and increasing number of working mothers combined with Branding, advertising, and promotions of smart connected baby monitors will positively impact the market growth.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Smart Connected Baby Monitors Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist smart connected baby monitors market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the smart connected baby monitors market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the smart connected baby monitors market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of smart connected baby monitors market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Audio and video monitors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Audio monitors - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arlo Technologies Inc.
- Baby Gear Essentials
- Dorel Industries Inc.
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- iBaby Labs Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Lorex Technology Inc.
- Motorola Mobility LLC
- NETGEAR Inc.
- VTech Holdings Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.