LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the flat panel display equipment market and it is expected to decline by USD 6.97 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by technology, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The a-Si technology segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Increasing adoption of touch-enabled digital signage is one of the major trends in the market.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Applied Materials Inc., Canon Inc., Hitachi Ltd., JTEKT Corp., Manz AG, Nikon Corp., KLA Corp., Soonhan Co. Ltd., Tokyo Electron Ltd., and ULVAC Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Production capacity expansion is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the risks associated with changes in display industry restraints the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Applied Materials Inc., Canon Inc., Hitachi Ltd., JTEKT Corp., Manz AG, Nikon Corp., KLA Corp., Soonhan Co. Ltd., Tokyo Electron Ltd., and ULVAC Inc. are some of the major market participants. The production capacity expansion will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Flat Panel Display Equipment Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Flat Panel Display Equipment Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Consumer Electronics
- Other End-users
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44142
Flat Panel Display Equipment Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The flat panel display equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Flat Panel Display Equipment Market Size
- Flat Panel Display Equipment Market Trends
- Flat Panel Display Equipment Market Analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of touch-enabled digital signage as one of the prime reasons driving the flat panel display equipment market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Flat Panel Display Equipment Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist flat panel display equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the flat panel display equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the flat panel display equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of flat panel display equipment market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- a-Si - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- LTPS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Consumer electronics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other end-users - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Automotive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- LCD - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- AMOLED - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Applied Materials Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- JTEKT Corp.
- Manz AG
- Nikon Corp.
- KLA Corp.
- Soonhan Co. Ltd.
- Tokyo Electron Ltd.
- ULVAC Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.