The wire bonder equipment market is poised to grow by $170.97 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
The report on the wire bonder equipment market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the rising electronics production across the world and increase in number of OSAT vendors.
The wire bonder equipment market analysis includes end-user segment and geographic landscapes. This study identifies the rising electronic content in automobiles as one of the prime reasons driving the wire bonder equipment market growth during the next few years. will lead to sizable demand in the market.
- ASM Pacific Technology Ltd.
- DIAS Automation (HK) Ltd.
- F&S BONDTEC Semiconductor GmbH
- F&K DELVOTEC Bondtechnik GmbH
- Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc.
- Micro Point Pro Ltd.
- Palomar Technologies Inc.
- SHINKAWA Ltd.
- TPT Wirebonder GmbH & Co. KG
- West Bond Inc.
The wire bonder equipment market covers the following areas:
- Wire bonder equipment market sizing
- Wire bonder equipment market forecast
- Wire bonder equipment market industry analysis
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Ball bonders - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Stud-bump bonders - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Wedge bonders - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- OSAT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- IDM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
7. Customer landscape
8. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nmfarl