LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Miracle Mile Advisors, one of the top-ranked, fastest-growing independent investment advisory firms, was recognized by 11 prominent awards for its people, business growth and workplace culture and diversity. Duncan Rolph, Managing Partner of the firm, was named one of Barron’s prestigious Top Independent Financial Advisors in America. Miracle Mile Advisors was also recognized by Inc. 5000, Los Angeles Business Journal’s Top Money Managers, Forbes’ Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors, Financial Times’ 300 Top RIAs, among others.
“These accolades validate the hard work and dedication of our firm,” said Rolph. “Every member of our team fueled our growth throughout the COVID-19 pandemic by continuing to give the best service to our clients, integrating cutting-edge technology and an unrelenting commitment to excellence. I’m proud to be a part of this team and to be recognized alongside this impressive business community.”
The companies on these lists represent the most successful companies in the U.S. These businesses have generated jobs, driven innovation and bolstered the economy despite the COVID-19 crisis.
- Barron’s Top Independent Financial Advisors: Duncan Rolph, Managing Partner at Miracle Mile Advisors, was ranked on Barron’s list of America’s Top Independent Financial Advisors. The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firms, and the quality of the advisors' practices.
- 2020 Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors – The seventh annual FT 300 list recognizes top independent RIA firms from across the U.S. Applicants were graded on assets under management (AUM), AUM growth rate, years in existence, advanced industry credentials of the firm’s advisors, online accessibility and compliance records. Miracle Mile has been included on the FT 300 Top RIAs list for the third year in a row.
- FA Magazine 2020 RIA Ranking – FA Mag’s RIA Ranking is an annual independent listing. Firms must be registered investment advisors and provide financial planning and/or related services to individual clients. Miracle Mile ranked #248 out of 715 wealth management firms.
- AdvisoryHQ Best Financial Advisors in Los Angeles – The AdvisoryHQ team researches the top financial advisors and wealth management firms in Los Angeles each year and highlights the reasons they’ve been chosen as top-rated wealth management firms. Miracle Mile was recognized based on the firm’s customized planning services, simple portfolio management and the financial peace of mind it provides its clients.
- LABJ List of Top Money Management Firms – The Los Angeles Business Journal’s List of Top Money Management Firms ranks LA’s financial firms based on their assets managed in 2020.
- LABJ Leaders of Influence: Wealth Managers – The LABJ’s annual Leaders of Influence section on the Top Wealth Managers profiles a cross-section of LA’s leading wealth managers who practice with distinction. Winners are leaders of the industry who contribute to the local economy and financial stability of the individuals and families that live here. Miracle Mile Advisors’ Brock Moseley, Sarah Lewis and Joseph Alexopoulos are all featured on this year’s list.
- Forbes Top Next-Gen Wealth Advisors – The 2020 Top Next-Gen list includes 500 rising advisors who help manage over $1 trillion in client assets. Investment Advisor Sara Rajo-Miller ranked #13 and Wealth Advisor Andie Lafontant ranked #82. Ranking advisors represent “the future of the wealth management industry.”
- Inc. 5000 – The Inc. 5000 is an annual list of the top 5000 most successful private companies based on their growth over the course of the year. The list is an elite showcase of the most noteworthy cases of employee development and revenue growth over the last year. This is the second year in a row Miracle Mile Advisors has been included in the Inc. 5000.
- LABJ Best Places to Work – This list of companies comes from top local employers that participated in a detailed survey conducted by Best Companies Group. The survey ranks small, medium and large companies on subjects such as leadership, corporate culture, communications and more. Miracle Mile was listed in the Small Companies category.
- Investment News Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion – Brock Moseley was honored with the Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion Award in the See It, Be It Role Model category. The award identifies and celebrates individuals, advisory firms, industry partners and institutions for their dedication to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For – The 2020 winning companies were assessed by an independent research firm, which reviewed a number of key measures. This year’s Best and Brightest Companies demonstrated leadership and forward-thinking as they pivoted their business and workforce during COVID-19.
About Miracle Mile Advisors
Miracle Mile Advisors is a leader in providing independent investment advice to high net worth individuals, families and business owners, and institutions including endowments foundations, pension plans, non-profits, schools and unions. As one of the fastest-growing independent registered investment advisors in the country, the firm is committed to providing sophisticated, objective financial advice using low-cost custom investment strategies backed by a fiduciary standard.
To learn more about Miracle Mile Advisors, please visit www.miraclemileadvisors.com.