The global shrimp market is poised to grow by $4.89 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period.
This report on the shrimp market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is driven by the growing awareness about the health benefits of shrimp and rising number of shrimp-based product launches. In addition, growing awareness about the health benefits of shrimp is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
This study identifies the initiatives to increase shrimp production as one of the prime reasons driving the shrimp market growth during the next few years. The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
The robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading shrimp market vendors that include Caribbean Shrimp Co. Ltd, Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc, Cooke Aquaculture Inc., Grand Ocean Seafoods Co. Ltd, Liveris Afentoulis & Co., Maruha Nichiro Corp., Mazzetta Co. LLC, Ocean More Foods Co. Ltd, Rich Products Corp., and Thai Union Group PCL.
Also, the shrimp market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019-2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Frozen shrimp - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Canned shrimp - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers - Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Caribbean Shrimp Co. Ltd
- Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc
- Cooke Aquaculture Inc.
- Grand Ocean Seafoods Co. Ltd
- Liveris Afentoulis & Co.
- Maruha Nichiro Corp.
- Mazzetta Co. LLC
- Ocean More Foods Co. Ltd
- Rich Products Corp.
- Thai Union Group PCL
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rlqgn6