LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.41 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 25% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
The rising adoption of advanced electric vehicle charging systems is a major trend driving the growth of the market
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at -11.91% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 1.41 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
DLER Elektrotechnik Leipzig GmbH, AEM Components (USA) Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Littelfuse Inc., Mersen Corporate Services SAS, Pacific Engineering Corp., SCHURTER Holding AG, Sensata Technologies Holding Plc, SOC Corp., and Zhejiang Xinli Fuse Co. Ltd., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The increasing electronic content in hybrid and electric vehicles is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 53% of the market share.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. ADLER Elektrotechnik Leipzig GmbH, AEM Components (USA) Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Littelfuse Inc., Mersen Corporate Services SAS, Pacific Engineering Corp., SCHURTER Holding AG, Sensata Technologies Holding Plc, SOC Corp., and Zhejiang Xinli Fuse Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. The increasing electronic content in hybrid and electric vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44484
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market report covers the following areas:
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market Size
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market Trends
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising adoption of advanced electric vehicle charging systems as one of the prime reasons driving the hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Fuses Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hybrid and electric vehicle fuses market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- HEVs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- BEVs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ADLER Elektrotechnik Leipzig GmbH
- AEM Components (USA) Inc.
- Eaton Corp. Plc
- Littelfuse Inc.
- Mersen Corporate Services SAS
- Pacific Engineering Corp.
- SCHURTER Holding AG
- Sensata Technologies Holding Plc
- SOC Corp.
- Zhejiang Xinli Fuse Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.