DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hospital Hand Hygiene Solutions Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global hospital hand hygiene market size will reach $7.7 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 8% during 2020-2025.
The industry is driven by the high awareness of personal hygiene and the increased focus on healthcare-associated infections in hospitals and healthcare centers. Hand hygiene products, which include hand wash, sanitizers, and scrubs, are witnessing an increased demand from hospitals as these products help to spread or contain infections in operation theaters, ICUs, emergency centers, and wards. China, Japan, and India are experiencing increased demand for hand hygiene solutions due to the growth in commercial healthcare settings and the shift in consumer behavior for personal hygiene.
The growth in the respective market is fueled by public healthcare reforms and rapidly expanding the private sector, coupled with medical tourism. The globalization of healthcare has led to the advent of medical tourism in the APAC and MEA regions. Countries such as Singapore, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, India, Jordan, South Korea, Malaysia, and Thailand are the major destinations for medical tourism in the region.
The demand for hospital hand hygiene post-COVID-19 has received a boost due to the rise in patient footfall in healthcare facilities. Developed countries have implemented a policy-driven architecture to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This, in turn, creates a healthy market environment for hygiene products owing to their widespread usage to maintain hygiene at hospitals.
The global hospital hand hygiene market is dominated by the influx of domestic players, including small-scale proprietorship firms. Several domestic players are expected to expand their presence worldwide during the forecast period due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in APAC and Latin America, which are fast-developing economies in to gain market share.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
1. What is the hospital hand hygiene market size and growth rate during the forecast period?
2. What are the factors impacting the growth of the hospital hand hygiene market share?
3. What are the drivers, trends, and restraints in the hospital hand hygiene market?
4. Who are the leading vendors in the hospital hand hygiene market, and what are their market shares?
5. What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the hospital hand hygiene market share?
Impact Of Covid 19
- Covid-19 Impact On Global Trade
Market Opportunities & Trends
- Rise In Geriatric Population
- Spike In Demand Post Covid-19
- Product Innovation
Market Growth Enablers
- Increasing Patient Base Due To Rise In Various Diseases
- Increased Chances Of Epidemic Or Pandemic Outbreaks
- Rise In Number Of Healthcare-Associated Infections
- Adverse Effects Of Too Much Utilization Of Products
- High Cost Due To Lesser Adoption Of Products
- Development Of Alternative Technologies
- The 3M Company
- GOJO Industries
- Johnson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- The Unilever Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- B.Braun Melsungen
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD)
- Beitai Daily Chemical
- Cardinal Health
- Dynarex Corporation
- Bath & Body Works
- Best Sanitizers
- BODE Chemie
- Christeyns Food Hygiene
- Cleenol Group
- Deb Group
- EcoHydra Technologies
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Kutol Products Company
- Lion Corporation
- Medline Industries
- Nice-Pak Products
- Safetec of America
- The Himalaya Drug Company
- Vectair Systems
- Whiteley Corporation
- Zoono Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xfyocm