DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Steam Autoclaves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global steam autoclaves market grew at a CAGR of around 9% during 2014-2019
Significant growth in the medical industry is one of the key factors creating a positive impact on the market. Also, the increasing instances of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) have enhanced the demand for steam autoclaves to disinfect medical instruments and prevent cross-transmission.
Furthermore, the rising demand for efficient bio-hazard waste treatment methods is providing a boost to the market growth. Healthcare centers, pharmaceutical facilities, life science research centers and laboratories use steam autoclaves for equipment and waste sterilization. Various product innovations, such as the development of portable and robotized variants, are acting as other growth-inducing factors. These advanced autoclaves are easily transportable, require minimal space and offer improved sterilization capabilities.
Other factors, including widespread product adoption by the aviation and aerospace industry for processing high-quality polymer structural components, are expected to drive the market further. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global steam autoclaves market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global steam autoclaves market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global steam autoclaves market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the configuration?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global steam autoclaves market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Steam Autoclaves Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Configuration
6.1 Table Top Steam Autoclaves
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
6.2 Vertical Steam Autoclaves
6.3 Horizontal Steam Autoclaves
7 Market Breakup by Technology
7.1 Gravity Displacement
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
7.3 Steam Flush Pressure Pulse
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1.1 Market Trends
8.1.2 Market Forecast
9 Market Breakup by Region
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
- Accumax India
- Astell Scientific Ltd.
- Belimed GmbH (Metall Zug AG)
- BMM Weston Ltd.
- Consolidated Machine Corporation
- Getinge Infection Control AB
- LTE Scientific Ltd.
- Priorclave Ltd.
- Steris Corporation
- Zirbus technology GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cm9obq