DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Green Data Center Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global green data center market grew at a CAGR of around 18% during 2014-2019
The market is primarily being driven by the growing requirement for energy-efficient computing systems, which is further facilitated by increasing digitization across industries. Moreover, rising environmental consciousness and the widespread adoption of data centers to store and manage the constantly increasing amounts of data, are driving the market growth.
Green data centers are usually designed with on-site wind and solar farms that are constructed on the terrace of the building or facility. They also use the wastewater by recycling it for cooling purposes. Additionally, various product innovations, such as the utilization of low-emission building materials, paints, carpets, waste recycling systems and sustainable landscaping, for the construction of these data centers, are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
Manufacturers are also using alternative technologies, such as evaporative cooling, heat pumps, photovoltaic cells and catalytic converters, for producing energy-efficient systems. This, along with significant growth in the information technology (IT) infrastructure, represents some of the other factors driving the market further. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global green data center market to continue its strong growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global green data center market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global green data center market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the data center type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global green data center market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Component:
- Power Systems
- Monitoring and Management Systems
- Networking Systems
- Cooling Systems
- System Integration Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
- Training and Consulting Services
Breakup by Data Center Type:
- Colocation Data Centers
- Managed Service Data Centers
- Cloud Service Data Centers
- Enterprise Data Centers
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- Telecom and IT
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Cisco Technology Inc.
- Dell EMC Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Ericsson Inc.
- Fujitsu Limited (Furukawa Group)
- HCL Technologies Limited
- Hitachi Ltd
- HP Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Vertiv Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pnmiu3