DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Machine Condition Monitoring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global machine condition monitoring market grew at a CAGR of around 8% during 2014-2019
Increasing digitization, along with significant growth in the oil and gas, automotive, defense, aerospace, manufacturing, food and beverage and marine industries, is one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. Additionally, various technological advancements, such as the utilization of secure cloud computing platforms, wireless technologies and the integration with the Internet of Things (IoT), are acting as other major growth-inducing factors.
Furthermore, increasing awareness regarding preventive maintenance among the masses is also driving the market growth. In line with this, widespread adoption of vibration monitoring systems that are used for measuring oscillations of components, such as belts, gears, bearings, drive motors and other parts, is also contributing to the market growth.
Other factors, including extensive infrastructural developments, along with the increasing demand for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, are expected to drive the market further. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global machine condition monitoring market to continue its moderate growth during the next five years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global machine condition monitoring market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global machine condition monitoring market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the monitoring technique?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the offering?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global machine condition monitoring market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Breakup by Monitoring Technique:
- Vibration Monitoring
- Oil Analysis
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Ultrasound Emission
- Motor Current Analysis
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Metals and Mining
- Aerospace and Defense
- Food and Beverages
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Brel & Kjr Vibro GmbH (Spectris Plc)
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Flir Systems
- Fluke Corporation (Fortive)
- General Electric
- Honeywell International
- National Instruments
- Parker Hannifin
- PCB Piezotronics (MTS Systems Corporation)
- Rockwell Automation
- Schaeffler Group
- Symphony AzimaAI
- Wilcoxon Sensing Technologies (Amphenol Corporation).
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mgxr1p