DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Anti-Viral Therapies Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Type; Mechanism of Action; Application and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the market is expected to reach US$ 76,282.63 million by 2027 from US$ 40,589.79 million in 2019; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2020 to 2027. The report highlights trends prevailing in the global anti-viral therapies market and the drivers and restraints pertaining to the market growth.
Based on type, the global anti-viral therapies market is segmented into generic drugs and branded drugs. The generic drugs segment is estimated to register a higher CAGR in the market during 2020-2027. Rising demand for low-cost drugs, growing number of FDA-approved generic drugs, rising adoption in emerging nations, and patent expiry of various branded products are the factors boosting the market for the generic drugs segment.
The global anti-viral therapies market growth is mainly attributed to factors such as increasing R&D expenditure in pharmaceutical companies and rising government support for research activities and clinical trials. However, high drug development cost hinders the growth of the market.
AbbVie Inc.; Abbott; Astrazeneca; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Merck & Co., Inc.; Gilead Sciences, Inc.; GlaxoSmithKline plc; and Aurobindo Pharma are among the leading companies operating in the anti-viral therapies market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the anti-viral therapies market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global anti-viral therapies market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Increasing R&D Expenditures in Pharmaceutical Companies
- Rising Government Support for Research Activities and Clinical Trials
- High Cost of Drug Development
- Emerging Markets
- Growing Emphasis on Launching Anti-Viral Agents
- AbbVie Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Merck and Co., Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Aurobindo Pharma
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pe1uwf.