LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The sports coaching market research report examines the key questions around the implications of COVID-19 and provides a recovery analysis and outlook for the market in focus. Although the market has witnessed a negative impact due to the COVID-19 situation, the research analysts at Technavio expects the sports coaching market to recover and grow by USD 4.14 billion during the forecast period, accelerating at a CAGR of over 2%.
For the Complete Insights on COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis and Recovery Analysis of the Sports Coaching Market Download free report sample
Sports Coaching Market Segmentation Analysis by Type
- Sports camps and personalized training
- Recreational camps
The sports camps and personalized training segment will account for the highest market share in the global sports coaching market throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to the rise in player participation in international sports and domestic leagues. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the sports coaching market size.
Sports Coaching Market Regional Analysis
- The report covers regional analysis for APAC (India, China, Japan, and South Korea), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy), North America (US, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia), and MEA ( UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran).
- 38% of the growth will originate from the European region.
- The constant rise in sports participation will significantly drive sports coaching market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- Germany and the UK are the key markets for sports coaching in Europe.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Sports Coaching Market: Key Market Drivers
Sports coaching market is expected to be driven by the technological integration in sports coaching. Several vendors in the market are enhancing their coaching facilities with the help of integration of technologies such as virtual reality and analytics. For instance, TENVIC, a sport coaching vendor, uses two main sport coaching platforms - the academy management system and video analytic platform to train players. With the integration of video analytics platform, coaches can remotely review uploaded clips, and provide online feedback on areas of strength or improvement.
Increasing Online Presence of Sports Coaching Vendors will be a Key Market Trend
Sports coaching vendors are increasingly expanding their online presence. With the advent of the Internet and smartphones, it has become essential for vendors to establish their online presence. Moreover, sports coaching vendors can also use their websites to post digital coaching content such as videos and blogs to assist athletes. TENVIC, and ISM Sports are some of the vendors with online websites.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Sports Coaching Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist sports coaching market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the sports coaching market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the sports coaching market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of sports coaching market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Sports camps and personalized trainings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Recreational camps - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Challenger Sports
- CMT Learning Ltd.
- Coach Sport LLC
- Ellë Football Academy
- ESM Academies
- Ignite Sport UK Ltd.
- School Sports Coaching
- United States Sports Academy
- US Sports Camps Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.