LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The fruits and vegetables coatings market research report examines the key questions around the implications of COVID-19 and provides a recovery analysis and outlook for the market in focus. Although the market has witnessed a negative impact due to the COVID-19 situation, the research analysts at Technavio expect the fruits and vegetables coatings market to recover and grow by USD 266.96 million during the forecast period, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 7%.
For the Complete Insights on COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis and Recovery Analysis of the Fruits and Vegetables Coatings Market Download free report sample
Fruits and Vegetables Coatings Market Segmentation Analysis by Product
- Fruits coatings
- Vegetable coatings
Fruits Coatings accounted for the largest market share in 2019 and is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growing focus of vendors on increasing the sales of fruit coatings will accelerate the growth momentum of the market during the forecast period. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the fruits and vegetables coatings market size.
Fruits and Vegetables Coatings Market Regional Analysis
- The report covers regional analysis for APAC (India, China, Japan, and South Korea), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy), North America (US, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia), and MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran).
- 43% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- China and India are the key markets for fruits and vegetable coatings in APAC.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Fruits and Vegetables Coatings Market: Key Market Drivers
Fruits and vegetables coatings market is expected to be driven by the benefits offered by fruits and vegetables coatings. The perishability of fruits and vegetables is high, owing to their short shelf life. Many fruits and vegetables start degrading due to various microorganisms and insects during both the pre- and post-harvesting conditions. Such issues will increase the requirement of effective preservation of fruits and vegetables. The edible coating is an effective and ideal method for post-harvest preservation of fruits and vegetables. Fruit and vegetable coatings help in maintaining texture, color, appearance, flavor, nutritional value, and ensure microbial safety of fruits and vegetables. These benefits offered by fruit and vegetable coatings will encourage more end-users to use such products, which will propel the growth of the global fruits and vegetables coatings market during the forecast period.
Growing Government Support to Increase Production of Fruits and Vegetables will be a Key Market Trend
The global population is witnessing an overall growth every year. Therefore, the production of fruits and vegetables need to be increased to meet the demand from the growing population. Government organizations across various countries are focusing on enhancing the production of fruits and vegetables. Also, governments of various countries are focusing on achieving self-sufficiency in the area of fruit and vegetable production. For instance, in March 2019, the Ministry of Agriculture and Agri-Food in Canada announced an investment under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership, AgriScience Program, to the British Columbia Fruit Growers’ Association. The funding is to support the fruit industry and increase the production of fruits. The increase in the production of fruits and vegetables is directly associated with the requirement of fruit and vegetable coatings to maintain freshness.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Fruits and Vegetables Coatings Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist fruits and vegetables coatings market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the fruits and vegetables coatings market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the fruits and vegetables coatings market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of fruits and vegetables coatings market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Fruits coatings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Vegetables coatings - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AgroFresh Solutions Inc.
- Apeel Technology Inc.
- Citracote (Pty) Ltd.
- Colin Campbell (Chemicals) Pty Ltd.
- D. Manoharlal (Shellac) Pvt. Ltd.
- Fomesa Fruitech SLU
- John Bean Technologies Corp.
- Mantrose-Haeuser Co. Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- UPL Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.