LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The green-roofs market research report examines the key questions around the implications of COVID-19 and provides a recovery analysis and outlook for the market in focus. Although the market has witnessed a negative impact due to the COVID-19 situation, the research analysts at Technavio expects the green-roofs market to recover and grow by USD 8.82 billion during the forecast period, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 14%.
For the Complete Insights on COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis and Recovery Analysis of the Green-roofs Market Download free report sample
Green-Roofs Market Segmentation Analysis by Product
Extensive green-roofs segment accounted for the highest market share in 2019 and is likely to grow faster than the intensive green-roofs segment during the forecast period. Initial costs and maintenance costs for extensive green-roofs are comparatively lower than that for intensive green-roofs. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the green-roofs market size.
Green-roofs Market Regional Analysis
- The report covers regional analysis for APAC (India, China, Japan, and South Korea), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy), North America (US, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia), and MEA ( UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran).
- 37% of the growth will originate from the North American region.
- The US and Canada are the key markets for green-roofs in North America.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Green-roofs Market: Key Market Drivers
Green-roofs market is expected to be driven by the reduction in global warming due to green roofs. The popularity and implementation of green-roof concept is gaining traction around the globe as it helps in lowering the temperature on roofs, thereby decreasing the ambient temperature. This is achieved by growing plants on rooftops that help absorb the radiation from the sun and reduce the urban heat island effect. As a result, various governments are introducing supportive policies to encourage the adoption of green-roofs. Thus, the reduction in global warming due to green roofs is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Integration of Green-roof and Solar Photovoltaic Systems will be a Key Market Trend
Green-roofs integrated with solar photovoltaic arrays are known as biosolar roofs. These roofs help in minimizing the emissions of greenhouse gases and ensure the sustainable development of buildings. The integration of green-roofs and solar photovoltaic systems ensures enhanced functions and effectiveness through cooling and shading effects. Thus, the integration of green-roof and solar photovoltaic systems is expected to drive the growth of the market.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Green-roofs Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist green-roofs market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the green-roofs market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the green-roofs market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of green-roofs market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Extensive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Intensive - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Axter Ltd.
- Bauder Ltd.
- Bender GmbH & Co. KG
- Optigreen international AG
- RENOLIT SE
- Sempergreen BV
- Sika AG
- Sky Garden Ltd.
- Vegetal i.D. Inc.
- ZinCo GmbH
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.