LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The commercial UV water purifier market research report examines the key questions around the implications of COVID-19 and provides a recovery analysis and outlook for the market in focus. Although the market has witnessed a negative impact due to the COVID-19 situation, the research analysts at Technavio expects the commercial UV water purifier market to recover and grow by USD 152.39 million during the forecast period, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 2%.
For the Complete Insights on COVID-19 Pandemic Crisis and Recovery Analysis of the Commercial UV Water Purifier Market. Download free report sample
Commercial UV Water Purifier Market Segmentation Analysis by End-User
- Food Services
The hospitality segment led the commercial UV water purifier market share in 2019 and is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period due to the increase in tourism and the continuous economic growth of emerging economies. Europe and APAC are the key regions contributing to this sector owing to the increase in tourism in these regions. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the commercial UV water purifier market size.
Commercial UV Water Purifier Market Regional Analysis
- The report covers regional analysis for APAC (India, China, Japan, and South Korea), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy), North America (US, Canada, Mexico), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia), and MEA (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Iran).
- 36% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- Factors such as the rapid industrialization and the growing health concerns due to increasing water toxicity will significantly drive commercial UV water purifier market growth in this region over the forecast period.
- China and Japan are the key markets for commercial UV water purifier in APAC.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports
Commercial UV Water Purifier Market: Key Market Drivers
Commercial UV water purifier market will be driven by rapid industrialization. Rapid industrial development has changed the structure of society while modernization of lifestyles has driven large-scale industrial production. With the rapid rise of industrialization, the demand for fresh and clean water is also increasing, and production pressure has led to water contamination by industries such as food and beverage, hospitality, and other sectors at large. The depletion of water resources and the growing demand for water has compelled industries to recycle and reuse water. This is expected to drive the demand for commercial UV water purifiers.
Stringent Water Quality Laws will be a Key Market Trend
The primary use of UV disinfection equipment is to ensure that the quality of water is fit to be used for different industrial applications. In all the concerns of quality assurance of any product, the enforcement of strict laws and mandates is of significant importance. The Clean Water Act (CWA) is a federal law in the US that pertains to regulations imposed to ensure that the biological, chemical, and physical integrity of the nation's waters is not violated. The law encompasses the regulations on the discharge of pollutants through point and nonpoint sources. Many similar enforcements have been introduced worldwide. Such laws are expected to be the key drivers for market growth.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Commercial UV Water Purifier Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist commercial UV water purifier market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the commercial UV water purifier market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the commercial UV water purifier market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of commercial UV water purifier market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Hospitality - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Retail - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Customer landsacpe
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corp.
- BWT Aktiengesellschaft
- Ecolab Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Halma Plc
- LUMINOR Environmental Inc.
- Pentair Plc
- SUEZ SA
- Trojan Technologies
- Xylem Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.