LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the terminal automation market in the oil and gas industry and it is poised to grow by USD 481.37 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The hardware segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Emergence of IoT and cloud integration is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 3%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 481.37 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Implico GmbH, Inter Pipeline, Leidos Holdings Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and Yokogawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Global expansion in oil terminals is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the huge capital investment and business downtime restraints the market growth.
- How big is the MEA market?
The MEA region will contribute 26% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Implico GmbH, Inter Pipeline, Leidos Holdings Inc., Rockwell Automation Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and Yokogawa Electric Corp. are some of the major market participants. The global expansion in oil terminals will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Terminal Automation Market in the Oil and Gas Industry 2020-2024: Segmentation
Terminal Automation Market in the Oil and Gas Industry is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
- Oil Terminal
- Natural Gas Terminal
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45141
Terminal Automation Market in the Oil and Gas Industry 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The terminal automation market in the oil and gas industry report covers the following areas:
- Terminal Automation Market Size in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Terminal Automation Market Trends in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Terminal Automation Market Analysis in the Oil and Gas Industry
This study identifies emergence of IoT and cloud integration as one of the prime reasons driving the terminal automation market growth in the oil and gas industry during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Terminal Automation Market in the Oil and Gas Industry 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist terminal automation market growth in the oil and gas industry during the next five years
- Estimation of the terminal automation market size in the oil and gas industry and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the terminal automation market in the oil and gas industry
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of terminal automation market vendors in the oil and gas industry
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Hardware - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Software - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Services - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Oil terminal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Natural gas terminal - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Implico GmbH
- Inter Pipeline
- Leidos Holdings Inc.
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.